Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Are you a Wearer, a Feeler, a Sniffer, or a Licker?



A variety of classifications but believe me I have seen them all! For those of you that don't know me, I work part time in the lingerie department of a major department store. I must confess they hired me as Christmas help back in 2005 and for some strange reason they keep putting me on the schedule and I have just never told them to take me off.



We sell a LOT of panties and we offer them two different ways – either in a package (my selection is a little more limited here and they are mainly “granny panties”) or as a single. The singles we display either on a table or hanging.



While the majority of the panties I sell to women I sell a LOT to men. Now I know that is not my place to judge but believe me from the way they act and talk I can tell that some of these male purchasers are buying for themselves. Face it, when they bring them to the counter and make comments like “I hope the elastic in the legs don't itch” or “do these really hide muffin tops?”............they are buying them to wear. These are the Wearers.

Then there are the Feelers...........they go around “stroking” the material and the crotch of the panties. I have even caught a few who rubbed the crotch on their cheeks and the back of their hands. Now I can't really judge these guys to harsh because I have had females do the same thing, face it when it is going to be right next to a VERY sensitive area all day long.............you want it SOFT.

Now we get to the last two categories that just really kind of creep me out.

The Sniffer...........these are the guys that I have observed Sniffing the crotch of the pantie. They usual start with Feeling and move on to the Sniffing



And then there are the Lickers...........

Yep I have caught two over the years who went from Sniffing to Licking the crotch of the pantie! I have asked both to leave the department and I assure you that I have taken THOSE panties off the sales floor – never to be sold!

Now before you judge MY store............let me say that over the years I have talked to women who have worked in other stores...........if they were there very long they have ALL observed Wearer's, Feelers, Sniffers, and Licker's!



I know that many people now days buy article of clothing, take it home, and wear it without ever washing it. My advice when you buy new panties? WASH THEM FIRST! Just saying, cause................well face it...............I have no clue how many I HAVEN”T caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment